It is that time again when all readers post the list of books they have read over the past year. Last year at this time I shared my very first book list. I set a goal in 2020 of reading only twelve books. I read 20. I was super excited about that and decided I could do more this year. I thought one a week should be a cake walk…..
I read 21.
Yes. You read that correctly. I set a goal for over twice as many books and only read one single book more than the year before. Did I fail?
No. It isn’t a competition. I couldn’t have known in December what distractions would keep me from reading.
I read 21 in spite of all the things that happened in 2021. That’s pretty amazing. Here is the list.
- Blackout by Candace Owens N/F 4/5
- Mrs. Lincoln’s Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini F 4/5
- The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar F 4/5
- One to Watch by Kate Stayman London F 4.5/5
- All That Really Matters by Nicole Deese F 5/5
- Becoming Elisabeth Edwards by Ellen Vaughn N/F 4/5
- Shipped by Angie Hockman F 3/5
- The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer F 5/5
- I Heard That Song Before by Mary Higgins Clark (Audio) F 4/5
- We Hope For Better Things by Erin Bartels (Audio) F 5/5
- A New York Secret by Ella Carey F 4/5
- Breaking Silence by Linda Castillo (Audio) F 4/5
- Look Again by Lisa Scottoline (audio) F 5/5
- Is it Any Wonder by Courtney Walsh F 5/5
- Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosimano F 5/5
- Random Road by Thomas Kies F 5/5
- High Achiever by Tiffany Jenkins N/F 4/5
- Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson F 4/5
- At Your Request by Jen Turano (Audio) F 2/5
- Beach Rental by Grace Greene (Audio) F 5/5
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty F 3/5
And that is it for this year! My top read was Look Again. I have reccommended it several times. I truely couldn’t put it down!
What about you-did you meet your reading goals? Did you read any of these? What did you think?
Until Next time–